Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Rainy Wednesday

And so begins my ramblings. It's a crappy day today. All my friends are in foul moods, M. (my boyfriend) is in a foul mood, I'm in a foul mood. Even my dogs are grouchy. Bills are due and money is short, isn't that always the case? On a plus side, my new online business is doing quite well, as soon as I can get more stock in, I know it will do even better. I am also an artist- I do tons of creative things- customizing my little ponies, dolls (including Monster High dolls), shoes, and basically anything I can transform into something else.

Art is my outlet. It's my therapy. It's also stressful at times, especially when I get into a creative block. So I've decided to try my hand at blogging to get out some of those frustrations about my art, my work, and every day life. M. and I are trying for a baby- that in itself is wonderful, amazing, exciting, and scary. I'll be writing about that too. Right now my thoughts are kind of all over the place, but bear with me....I'll start making sense eventually. I hope. :P

~S.

No comments:

Post a Comment