Thursday, September 27, 2012

Insert Witty Title Here



Another rainy day here in Ohio. Have spent most of it chasing after our two dogs with a towel trying to dry off their feet when they come inside (I just cleaned my carpets). Thinking about starting a fire in the fireplace. M. is parked in his usual spot in front of the tv playing Uncharted 3, the father-in-law is upstairs fiddling with his flatscreen and I'm curled on the couch working on my website (and procrastinating a bit by blogging and answering questions on facebook, ha). I'm stuck on this html code for a "more information" pop-up button. The code I've been using has gone haywire and now instead of posting each individual description, it's attributing one description to all my products. Blah.

I've also been working on rehairing a custom Monster High doll- it's taking forever to do. Part of it is because I'm using an actual doll hair needle instead of my rooting tool, and the other part is I have a habit of playing with the hair and looking at her after putting in each plug. I'd be halfway done if I didn't do that, ha! I have to keep reminding myself that it's working not playing.

I've been tossing around the idea of finishing my two books that I started awhile ago, have had such a writers block though. No worries, I may have poor grammar here, but I can write properly when need be. I'm just lazy here, lol.

Not much else going on today. Random bit of news- what on earth could be going through people's minds? Did they just wake up one day and think....gee...I think it would look so awesome if I made it look like my forehead has a bagel in it? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/26/bagel-head-forehead-injections-japan-saline_n_1916188.html

No comments:

Post a Comment